Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dominatrix Barbie



By Ralph Zenith
Business Reporter
ENGLEWOOD, FLORIDA - Wearing shinny PVC clothes and black fishnet stockings, this is not your mother's Barbie doll.  I found this strange item selling in the girl's toy department at the local Big Lots store.  At first glance, I thought Barbie had grown up to become a high end S&M prostitute.  A closer look at the package revealed this Barbie is actually supposed to be a tough comic book super heroine named Black Canary.  She is part of a series of Barbie dolls made up to look like various fictional characters.
    Selling for $20, this Barbie would make an expensive "companion" to Ken.  I hear that sometimes he's a very, very bad boy and needs to be punished!  I wonder how the package would attempt to explain away the bruises, bites and whip marks on a "Slave Ken Doll."  Would he come complete with cuffs, blindfold and gag?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!!! I can't believe that parents are buying these things for our girls.

    ReplyDelete